Did LSD kill JFK?

According to my dad’s report, The Daylight Test was supposed to be published sometime in the fall of 1976 by Crown Books. There’s no author information about Howard Lease Levy but from what I can tell he was a CIA employee. What I can also tell is that my father vetted books for the CIA.

This is a complete surprise to me. I know working at the GPO seems like a perfect “cover.” But you had to know my dad. He was not Robert Redford in Three Days of the Condor.

But how else I can explain his memo to a future president of our nation and director of the CIA? Why would the memo be addressed directly to Bush and not some underling/bureaucrat?

Then I read The Daylight Test and realized why.

I never believed in conspiracies. There are no little green men or Bilderbergs or Masons running this country or the world.

But The Daylight Test reads like something out of Dan Brown.

Can any of it be true? If it weren’t, why did my father keep a copy?

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Comments

• frostiedkdk  On April 15, 2010 at 11:34 am

my youtube name is frostiedkdk.

id like to know what the daylight test is not just alot of talk, please throw up the documents

• Evan  On April 18, 2010 at 6:29 pm

I made this connection yesterday… please, keep me informed.

• boris  On April 25, 2010 at 12:09 pm

wheres the documents at ????????

• sidbloom  On April 25, 2010 at 12:52 pm

They’re coming. I have to be careful. So says my lawyer.

• lewis  On May 24, 2010 at 12:27 am

Do you Mean Lucy In the Sky with diamonds Killed JFK?
    EPIC!

• bunchofBS  On July 28, 2010 at 6:27 pm

WELL CONSIDERING THAT LSD IS NOT TOXIC TO THE HUMAN BODY I WOULD SAY THIS IS A STEAMING PILE OF BULLSHIT, ANOTHER IDIOT MAKING HALLUCINOGENS LOOK BAD. I THINK IT’S FAIRLY CLEAR A FREAKING BULLET OR SEVERAL SLAMMED INTO HIS FACE IDIOT. DOES LSD PUNCH HOLES IN YOUR HEAD AT 2000 + feet per secod??? DIDN’T THINK SO.

• sidbloom  On August 2, 2010 at 2:04 pm

This is the problem – they’ve blinded us so much that the majority, the sheep, take things literally and at face value. People don’t think for themselves any more. The conspirators and puppeteers behind LSD killed JFK. Is it really necessary that I point out that we are not referring to the actual drug itself killing JFK?