It’s a known fact that governments are money-sucks. Always they want more to do this, more to do that. Need to keep funding “national security” and “domestic or internal security.” And how do they do that? They keep coming up with reasons why we need to pour more money into these systems – Al Qaeda, “homegrown terrorists,” etc.
It’s quite clear that 9/11 was one of these “reasons.” The events that happened that day could not have happened unless certain elements within the government either orchestrated or participated in the attacks.
Need signs of a cover up? Here are just a few:
- Airplane black boxes were found at Ground Zero, according to two first responders and an unnamed NTSB official, but they “disappeared” and their existence is denied in The 9/11 Commission Report.
- US officials consistently suppressed and destroyed evidence (like the tapes recorded by air traffic controllers who handled the New York flights). – This is certainly nothing new.
- Whistleblowers (like Sibel Edmonds and Anthony Shaffer) were intimidated, gagged and sanctioned, sending a clear signal to others who might be thinking about speaking out.
- Officials who “failed” (like Myers and Eberhard, as well as Frasca, Maltbie and Bowman of the FBI) were given promotions.
- The White House deliberately pressured the EPA into giving false public assurances that the toxic air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe. This knowingly contributed to an as-yet unknown number of health cases and fatalities, and demonstrates that the administration does consider the lives of American citizens to be expendable on behalf of certain interests.
These are only 5 of over 40 reasons why the official story of 9/11 does not make sense. And that the official story is one more government conspiracy.